Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
All content, software, and technology included on the Site or used in the operation of the Site is the owned or licensed property of MMP or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of MMP and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. MMP grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on the Site is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of MMP and others. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on the Site or used in the operation of the Site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of MMP. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of MMP is strictly prohibited.
Information on the Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, descriptions, information, and other matters. MMP reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER MMP, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBER SITES, SUBSIDIAREIS, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall MMP’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of the Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of the Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without MMP’s prior, express, and written permission; or
- use the Site for commercial purposes.
Links to Other Web Site
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site
MMP may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of the Site or the provision of any services without notice and MMP reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of any of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. MMP reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
You authorize MMP and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any donations you may make through the Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with the Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to MMP are nonrefundable.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to MMP or a third party provider on the Site, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become MMP’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to MMP all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. MMP has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. MMP shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.
Last updated September 21, 2015.
4852-3618-6152, v. 1